WHO WE ARE
- The HISIAH campaign is an initiative by Make it or Make, an NGO that seeks to spread positive vibe. The campaign aims at creating awareness on the presence of cyber bullying and its effect on victims.
– We seek to encourage positive interactions through creation of a reporting mechanism for all cases of cyber harassment
– Our desire is to see a behavioural change across all demographics in society with regards to internet use
- To create a behavioural shift amongst different members of society by encouraging every Kenyan to be cautious of what they share by encouraging responsible internet use.
– To facilitate friendly use of the internet as well as a feeling of empathy to the person receiving the communication through driving compassionate interactions
– To provide a helpline (platform for support) for the victims ).
– Offer counselling and psychiatric help to the victims and their families
– To drive legislation and policy conversation around online harassment